1. Juweria Qureshi and Ghazal Pannu of class XI participated in a Debate Competition on the topic ‘ Class X Board Exams should be there’ in DAV Sector 56, Noida on 11 May2017.
- THIRD POSITION.
2. Anmol Chattha and Aditi Rawat of classes 11 and 10 respectively participated in a Group Discussion held at Pragyan School, Greater Noida on 1 August 2017. – FIRST POSITION
3. Juweria Qureshi and MallikaAggarwal of class XI participated in a Debate Competition in Pragyan School, Greater Noida on the topic ‘ Reservations- should be extended’ on 2 August 2017. – FIRST POSITION
4. Smmayan of class 7 participated in a Debate Competition on the topic ‘ Home Schooling is better than Public Schooling’ in Pragyan School, Greater Noida. – FIRST POSITION
5. NavyaSimran Chhabra and ApoorvJha of class 12 participated in a Debate Competition in Billabong International High School on the topic ‘Global Warming is Global Warning’ on 3 August2017. - FIRST RUNNERS UP
6. The team comprising Ayuj Consul, KarnKasturi and GarimaSaluja participated in Parliamentary Debate Competition at Sanskriti School on 1 August2017. We won TWO Debates out of three.
7. RuchitTandon of class 9 participated in Oration Competition at Cambridge School, Srinivaspuri on 10 August 2017 on the topic ‘To be successful in life, we need a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.’ -SECOND POSITION
8. Pooja Saluja and Udityavardhan Singh of classes 7 & 8 respectively participated in a Debate Competition at DPS, R K Puram on the topic ‘ Progress is a double edged sword’ on 10 August 2017. - OVERALL TROPHY
- Pooja Saluja- THIRD POSITION
9. We participated in a Debate Competition on 11 August 2017 at DPS, Ghaziabad on the topic ‘ Social Movements should use courts rather than the Legislature to advance Social Changes’. The team comprised JuweriaQureshi , Ghazal Pannu and Mallika Aggarwal of class 11. –NO POSITION
10. We participated in a Debate Competition at Cambridge School, Noida on 28 August 2017 on the topic ‘ Technology has made us lonely’.The team comprised Aditi Rawat ( class 10) and Ghazal Pannu ( class 11). - NO POSITION
11. On 31 August 2017, Juweria Qureshi and ApoorvJha participated in a Debate Competition at Apeejay School, Noida on the topic ‘ Social Media Activism: Only hype , no bite’
- NO POSITION
12. On 30 October, JP Intl Sch Gr Noida hosted the inter school Debate Competition .Anushree ,Aditi Rawat, KarnKasturi and Juweria Qureshi participated .No position.
13.Amity Intl Sch, Saket hosted the Competition ' One Man Army- A War of Wits' on 1 Nov . Aditya Tiwari of class 10 participated. No Position.
14. Vishwa Bharti Public School organised its annual interschool English Debate on 10 November on the topic ' We have a democratic system without democratic values'. Mallika Agarwal and NavyaSimran Chhabra participated. No position.
15.In Turn Coat (Debate) Competition at DPS Intl, Saket , KarnKasturi on December 1, 2017, KarnKasturi of class 11 participated. No Position.
16. On December 1,2017,The DPS Society organised its annual Inter School English Literary Festival ' A Thousand Splendid Suns'. KarnKasturi of class 11 D participated in Turncoat ( Debate). No Position.
17. On December 5, Vishwa Bharti Public School, Greater Noida organised a Debate Competition on the topic ' Text Book in schools should be replaced by E Books'. AnushreePratap, Juweria Qureshi and IshitaGoenka participated. No Position.
18. Cambridge School, Noida organised a Group Discussion Competition on December 8, 2017. AbhayDayal and Juweria Qureshi of class 11 participated. No Position.