- Parth Sethi of class VI won the 3rd rank at the prestigious State Level Camp, (level II) examination 'Vidyarthi Science Talent Search for New India using digital devices, held at Kanpur. The award was given away by Shri Mahanaji, Minister of Industrial Development, Uttar Pradesh.
- 16 students accompanied by Ms. Nidhi Ahuja and Ms. Ritu Arora visited the German schools- Gymnasium Bei St. Michael, Erasmus Widmann Gymnasium and Lise Meitner Gymnasium as part of the 12th Indo German Student Exchange Program. The Indian delegation in Germany participated in various educational activities which included visit to a Pharmaceutical company – Bosch and Strobel, visit to Mercedes Benz Museum, visit to manufacturing plant of the Audi cars in Neckarsulm. They also went for an excursion to Stuttgart, Tübingen, Munich and Dachau.They stayed at Schwäbisch Hall and Crailsheim along with German families and observed closely the customs & traditions followed for celebration of Easter.
- Dr. Daniel Halliday, representative of the Melbourne University, Australia visited DPS Noida in the 1st phase of interactions organised for students of classes XI-XII looking for admissions abroad. Dr. Halliday informed the students about admission criterion and resolved many of their queries.
- Dr. Anupam Jagga, Principal DPS Bulandshahr visited DPS Noida. He was taken round the school to look at the infrastructure provided for the students at DPS Noida. Later nuances of distribution of time table, creating curriculum, handouts and the importance of holistic education were discussed with him. This interaction was carried out under the guidelines of the chairman of the DPS society.
- German Language students of class VIII attended an Educational exhibition 'Umdenken' that aimed at raising awareness on environmental themes and the four elements of nature - water, fire, air and earth. The exhibition was organised at and by Max Mueller Bhavan, Goethe Institute. The students were given a range of hands on media pictures, texts as well as worksheets, especially designed to guide them through the exhibition.
- Ms. Anshu Babbar (English), Ms. Harleen Sharma (Accountancy), Ms. Vani Datta (Physics) and Ms. Kanika Mehra (Social Science) were deputed as Subject Experts for the Selection Committee Meeting at DPS Indirapuram.
- Ms. Manpreet Kaur of the German Department attended the Head Examiners' Orientation Programme as a Subject Expert and resource person of German Language for class X Examination, for the Dehradun region at the CBSE Regional Office. As a part of the orientation, the marking scheme was discussed and all possible inputs to ease the evaluation were given.
- DPS NOIDA organised the DELF Junior exam for French, for the 4th consecutive year. 120 students from 7 DPS schools from Delhi-NCR registered for the exam at A1, A2 and B1 levels, double the number of last year. The DELF (Diplôme d'études en langue française) is an internationally-recognised certification issued by the French Ministry of National education. Teachers from DPSs and other schools, who have undergone the certification for DELF exam, were invited as the Examiners. Ms. Kripalinee, All-India coordinator for DEL, oversaw the exam for all 3 days. She lauded the efforts of the DPS team and praised the impeccable organisation of the exam.
- The MUN delegates won the Best Delegation trophy at Zeste MUN organized by Ryan International School, Mayur Vihar. Three Best Delegate trophies were won alongwith High Commendation and Special Mention trophies.
- A Grand Orientation Programme was conducted to welcome the parents of the new entrants to class Nursery. The programme was aimed at apprising the parents about the DPS culture, ethos and strong values on which its foundation is laid. The School Choir welcomed the young new entrants into the wonderful world of DPS Noida. The parents were then made familiar with the ideology of the school through a movie titled “From a Dream to a Colossal Entity”. Thereafter, the motivated team of teachers of class Nursery were introduced and the parents were familiarized with the school curriculum.
- Ms. Ramona Arora, of the German Department attended a one day seminar on Tests, Exams, Evaluation at the Max Mueller Bhavan, Goethe Institute. The seminar aimed at enhancing the teaching and evaluation skills of teachers of the German Language. The seminar was led by Ms.Christiane Bette Costabrie, a renowned author and trainer in the field of German as a Foreign Language.
- The Career Councelling Cell of DPS Noida organized a workshop for students of class XII. Representatives of 8 universities from USA conducted an interactive session for students of class XII seeking admissions in foreign universities. The delegates from University of California, Tennessee and Buffalo, NewYork were a few of those present. The delegates provided an insight into the programmes offered by their universities, the eligibility criterion and also the scholarships available.
- An Inter section Maths Quiz was conducted for class IX based on higher order mathematical skills. The quiz designed by class X members of the Maths Club, was made interesting, challenging and extraordinary as the topics involved were history of mathematics, mathematicians and their discoveries and special numbers. Manan Garg, Shreyansh Seth and Bhavya of IX G emerged winners.
- Earth Day was celebrated by students of the Junior Wing with great aplomb. The significance of ‘Reduce, Reuse and Recycle’ was reinforced to all the students. Nursery and Prep students enthusiastically coloured worksheets using printing. Class I students made attractive badges and Class II students proudly wore caps with environment related slogans. Class III to V students reused waste material and made bookmarks, paper bags and T shirt bags. Students were taken for ‘Nature Walks’ and Quiz was conducted in classes. They also attended a special assembly aimed at creating awareness about conservation of environment.
- At the Inter DPS National Environment Festival at DPS RK Puram, DPS Noida won the 2nd prize in Biodiversity E-File wherein students prepared a presentation on the flora & fauna of their state.
April 23 - June 3
- A Colour Week was organized for the tiny tots of Star Class to help them identify and associate colours in the environment. Students brought fruits related to the colour of the day for the entire week. They carried accessories of the suitable colour and spoke about them.
- The Principal, Mrs. Kaamini Bhasin was awarded ‘The Best Principal – U.P & Uttarakhand Zone’ honour in recognition of her leadership qualities especially in the field of education and academic excellence of students. This award, bestowed upon her by the Science Olympiad Foundation, included a trophy, a citation and a cash award.
- A Social Science Educational Excursion was organised for students of class VII. Around 300 students visited the National Museum in Delhi where they got an insight into the bygone eras.
- Amogh Arvind and Talin Sharma played in the Senior team (U-19) of U.P. State Cricket Association. Talin excelled as a bowler and was declared Man of the Match in the final game and was also declared Best Bowler of the tournament. In the Junior team (U-16) four students of DPS Noida were in the team. Vansh Arora was declared Man of the Match in the final game. Other students of DPS Noida in the team were Anmol Tuli, Ayush Anand and Aditya Mishra.
- DPS Noida won an array of prizes at Incognito, 2018 an Annual Inter School Computer Festival held at Somerville School, Noida. They won the 1st position in MS. Logo and the Skit competition where the focus was on cyber bullying. They won the 2nd prize in Photoshop
- Rushil Khosla of class VII won Gold for the country in the U-12 category of the South Asian Lawn Tennis Tournament held in Nepal. This is the country's first gold medal in the tournament and along with the accolades, Rushil also won an opportunity of playing in the Asian Circuit with this win.
- 30 students of classes IV-X participated in Namaste Deutschland - the German Cultural Fiesta at Genesis Global School, Noida. The Festival covered an array of workshops, competitions and interactive sessions on study in Germany. The theme this year was rethinking about the environment. Aditya Pandey got a Consolation Prize in 'Modeschau' the Fashion Show.
- The Western Band of DPS Noida presented a music performance in the opening ceremony for Namaste Deutschland on the occasion of 10 years of this mega event. The school was given this privilege as the first ever Namaste Deutschland was celebrated at DPS Noida in 2008. The ceremony, organised at Genesis Global School, Noida was marked by the presence of dignitaries from the German Embassy and other partners of Goethe Institute, Delhi.
- DPS Noida won the 1st prize for Sufiana Kalaam at the Inter DPS Tri Bhasha Utsav "Triveni" at DPS Bulandshahr organised under the aegis of the DPS Society. The team comprising Arya Arora, Shambhavi, Srijan and Priyadarshika sang ‘Akalaam’ by Baba Bulle Shah, remembering and thanking the almighty for his blessings.
- At the 7th Inter School Football Tournament for Boys U-14 and U-17, DPS Noida emerged winners in both the categories. The tournament was held at the Mahamaya Stadium, Ghaziabad. In the U-14 category DPS Noida team defeated Vanasthali Public School, Ghaziabad by 4-0 and Ryan School Greater Noida by 3-0 in the U-17 category. In both categories there were 12 teams respectively. Aman Bajpai of class XI and Sandeep of class VIII were declared The Best Players of the Tournament in their respective categories.
- Mrs. Kaamini Bhasin, Principal was appointed as Chief Nodal Supervisor for Spot Evaluation in class X and XII Board Examination (Main) held in March/April 2018.