- DPSN won the 1st Runners UP Trophy at, ‘The Chronicles of Discourse’- an Inter School Symposium held at Billabong High International School, Noida, in collaboration with Hindustan Times PACE. The students won the 1st prize in Panel Discussion and the 2nd prize in the Debate.
- DPSN won the First Runners UP Trophy at Vortex-2017, the Inter School Mathematics Symposium, hosted by DPS Rohini. Eleven students from classes VIII-XII participated and won the 1st prize in Math-a-thon and the 3rd prize in Algorithmics Quiz, Surprize Event and Humble Geuristics.
- DPSN was adjudged the Best Team in the English Debate (Class XI) during the Inter School Fiesta - Melange-2017 organised in Pragyan School, Greater Noida. The Rolling Trophy ' We the People' was awarded to DPSN.
- More than 250 students from classes VII-IX participated in the School Edition of the Dorling Kindersley Quiz (DK Quiz) held in the school. Arnav Negi and Ankit Singh of class IX emerged as the winners and would now be representing the school in the City Finals.
- DPSN got the First position in all the three events (General Quiz, MELA Quiz and BEST Quiz) at Unquestionably Modern, the Quiz Competition at Modern School, Barakhamba Road.
- DPSN won the Overall Rolling Trophy at ' Luminarium-Inter School English Literature Fest' organised by DPS Dwarka. The school won the 1st prize in Meddlesome and the 3rd prize in Sympathy with the Devil, Fab Table and I am a Bard. 28 leading schools from Delhi/NCR participated in this competition.
- Ms. Aditi Mitra and Ms. Swati Rawat conducted a workshop on ' Adolescence' for the students of class VII. The emphasis of the workshop was on changes experienced physiologically, cognitively, socially and economically during puberty. The aim was to create awareness among the students about this transitional phase and helping them to equip themselves on how to deal with it. Separate sessions were held for the boys and the girls.
- DPSN Quizzers got the 1st position in the Delhi City Round of ConQuiz Todor-2017, the National Level Quiz Competition for students of classes VIII-XII conducted by PES University Bengaluru at Karnataka Sangha Auditorium. The winners have qualified for the Grand Finale to be held at PES university Campus in Bangaluru.
- To honour the sacred relation of brothers and sisters, Raksha Bandhan was celebrated with great fervour in the Junior Wing. The importance of the festival was narrated through stories. Children were familiarized with the customs and rituals. Later, they made attractive rakhis which were tied on their wrists.
- Mr. Mayank Srivastava of the Spanish Department participated in a Spanish Workshop at Modern School, Barakhamba Road. The main objective of the workshop was to analyse and enhance classroom teaching through the new Spanish Course Book prescribed this year by CBSE for class X.
- The Interactions with the parents of the new entrants in Nursery (Session 2018-19) were conducted in order to shortlist the candidates.
- DPSN won the Overall Trophy at ' Aarohan - Ascent of Young Minds' , the Inter School Debate Competition (English & Hindi) organised by DPS R.K. Puram. Pooja Saluja won the 3rd Best speaker prize.
- DPSN Quizzers got the Second Position, both in the Junior and the Senior Quiz at Grey Matters - a Quiz Event organised by DPS Vasant Kunj. DPSN got the Overall Trophy of the best Quizzing School.
- Janamashtami, the birthday of Lord Krishna, was celebrated with great enthusiasm. On this occasion the Junior Wing was beautifully decorated with a colourful rangoli, jhoola and an idol of Kanha. The story of Lord Krishna was narrated in the classes. The tiny tots made Krishna crowns with colourful sequins and peacock feathers and wore these with great pride. The wing reminded one of Gokul with so many innocent and sweet looking Krishnas.
- DPSN organised the Inter House Group Song and Dance Competition as a run up to celebrating the 71st Independence Day of India. The theme for the Group Song was Courage and Hope while the theme for the Dance was Unity. Ravi House emerged as the winner in both the categories. The students of classes VI-IX enthusiastically participated in these events. The event was graced by Chairman DPSN, Mr. Pramod Grover who appreciated the efforts of the students.
- DPS Noida students got the 1st prize in the event ' How and Why of Science Experiment it Out' (VIII & IX) in Science Fest, INNOVENTION, hosted by Ahlcon Public School, Mayur Vihar.
- The 71st Independence Day of India was celebrated with great patriotic fervour by the students and staff of the Junior Wing. To celebrate the spirit of Independence and evoke patriotism, a plethora of in-house activities such as flag making, tricoloured badge making, fancy dress, slogan writing and kite making were organized for the students.
- DPSN teams won the Winners and the Runners UP Trophy at the Inter School Quiz Competition ' Infinitus Reus' organised by DPS R.K. Puram. Three of our school teams were among the top six teams.
- 16 students of the German Language took the Fit in Deutsch II Exam at Max Muellar Bhavan. The results are awaited.
- DPSN Boys Football Team(U-14) won the 5th Inter School Football Tournament organised by Aster Public School, Greater Noida. 12 teams participated in this tournament. Yodhin Sabharwal of class IX got the Best Player of the Tournament Award.
- Ace Golfer of DPSN Anika Verma of class VIII represented India in the Girl's British Open Amateur Championship in United Kingdom where players from more than 25 countries participated. As a 13 year old she competed with players up to 18 years of age. She was the youngest player to qualify in the top 64 out of 200 top players from worldwide.
- DPSN Boys (U-12) Football Team Won the 5th Inter School Football Tournament organised by Aster Public School, Greater Noida. 12 teams participated in this tournament. Karan of class VI got the Best Player of the Tournament Award.
- 65 students of classes VI-XII participated in the International Environment Olympiad conducted in the school itself. The results are awaited.
- DPSN won the Best Delegate Award and 3 High Commendations at MUNQS - the Model United Nations Conference hosted by DPS Mathura Road. 350 delegates participated in this event. DPS Noida represented China and Ghana.
- DPS Noida created history by winning the Overall Trophy ' Bosco Fiesta 2017 for the first time. The singers of DPSN got the 1st prize in Group Song and the 2nd prize in Solo Song categories.
- Garima Saluja of class XI was felicitated in a function organised at Amity International School Saket for winning the 3rd prize in the Amity Sanskrit Olympiad 2016-17.
- The Environment Club of DPSN prepared and gifted about 150 seedlings of neem and mango to ' Give me Trees Trust '. These were the saplings sprouted naturally in the tree litter all around DPS Campus. Saplings will be planted across NCR as a step towards creating a greener and cleaner India.
- DPSN won the Overall Trophy in 'Jhankar' - the Inter School Music Competition hosted by Apeejay School, Noida. DPSN got the 1st prize in the song ' Duet Tarana' and the 2nd prize in the Dance Competition based on the theme ' Mythology'.
- DPSN got the Best Guitarist Award at WIRED-2017, the Annual Inter School Rock Band Competition hosted by the Heritage School, Gurugram.
- DPSN won the North Regional Round of CONQUEST-2017, the National Level quiz on the Indian Constitution, History and Politics. This was conducted by the Centre for Law and Policy Research, in palchemistry with the National Law University, Delhi. The winners received a cheque of Rs. 10,000/-
- DPS Noida organised an Interactive Session between the students of classes IX-XII and the representatives of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology(HKUST). The representatives of the said university gave inputs on various programmes and scholarships offered by them. They congratulated the school for the admission taken by 6 students in the session 2016-17 and dwelt upon the outstanding achievements of other students of DPSN who are already pursuing programmes at the university.
- DPS Noida swimmers were declared ‘Runners Up’ in the Inter School Swimming Competition held at YMCA, Greater Noida. They won 4 gold medals, 4 silver medals and 3 bronze medals.
- Talented swimmers of the Junior Wing performed exceptionally well at the Inter School Swimming Championship held at Step By Step School, Noida winning 14 gold medals. They were declared the overall champions.
- The Environment Club students prepared Sun Flower beds in the Science Park where they sowed around 50 seeds of Sunflower. They also transplanted some medicinal plants in old, used tyres.
- Dr. Avantika Arora, Senior Counsellor, DPS Noida conducted a Session on Counselling at the In-Service Teacher Development Programme for various Delhi Public Schools titled ' Nurturing Young Minds ' - Elementary classes at DPSS HRDC Dwarka.
- American Delegates from the Universities of Minnesota, Colorado, Mussouri, Connecticut, Skidi more, Benington and Macalestee interacted with the students and parents of classes IX-XII. The delegates gave an insight into the programmes offered, eligibility as well as financial aids and scholarships available
- DPSN won the 1st prize in Canvas Painting in the Paint and Craft Competition hosted by Vishwa Bharti Public School, Noida.
- DPSN won 10 medals at the Athletic Meet-2017(Boys & Girls) hosted by Vishwa Bharti School, Noida. The athletes won Golds in 200 mts, 800 mts and Long Jump events and a silver in 400 mts.
- At Resplendence, 2017 DPSN won the 1st prize in Landscape Painting on Campus, the 2nd prize in Sanskrit Stotravali and Group Classical Dance and 3rd prize in Face to Face. This was a 3 day festival of culture and creativity, hosted by Vishwa Bharti Public School, Noida.
- DPS won the 3rd prize in Green Doodle and Maaati Milap at Sir C.V. Raman Inter School Competition organised at Blue Bells International School, Kailash Colony, on the theme 'Sustainable Living, sustainable future'.
- The eSpice club of DPS Noida hosted eSpice v14, an inter school IT competition, on showcasing a wide range of online and onsite events. Around 500 students from 25 Schools from across Delhi NCR participated in the fourteenth edition of the annual symposium which comprised 9 events across the board. DPS Noida did not compete in the event.
The week long event ‘Branch’ that started at the midnight hour of August 14,2017 and ended on August 21,2017 was an online event, where the schools across Delhi NCR came together to build a single project –An Interpreter and Compiler for a dialect of “Brain “ language.
The onsite competitions that were held on the day of valedictory held on August 24, 2017, included ‘Hax’, ‘Pitching’, ‘Programming’, ‘Quiz’, ‘Crossword’ along with other challenging events .A short film conceptualized by the young computer geeks of the club followed by a breath taking Fusion Dance was highly appreciated by the audience.
Sr. Director and General Manager, Adobe, Mr. Pawan Goyal and Director of products, Adobe, Mr. Vivek Kumar, along with the former office bearers of e Spice club formed the panel of esteemed judges.The Rolling trophy was won by DPS R K Puram and the very deserving young IT experts who excelled in different events were rewarded by the Chairman DPS Noida, Mr. Pramod Grover.
- Earth Day Network India awarded a Certificate of Appreciation to DPS Noida for our green efforts and whole hearted participation in environmental issues.
- Abhinav Khaitan (IV B) and Ayaan Malik (VC) secured the 2nd position in the competition ‘Mathematica – Manipulative Hands’ held at Vishwa Bharti Public School, Noida as a part of their event Resplendence 2017.
- DPSN Commerce students won the 1st prize in story of rise or fall of a corporate and the 2nd prize in social Entrepreneurship 'Start Up India' at the Commerce Conclave held at GD Goenka Public School, Greater Noida.
- DPSN won the Overall Trophy at the prestigious Columban Open Quiz-2017 the foremost Inter School Quiz of North India. This event, organised in collaboration with Oxford University Press, is aimed at testing the awareness of young quizzers and broadening their horizon. Over 200 students from Delhi-NCR participated in the Quiz. The winning team of DPSN got a prize chque of Rs.12000/-
- CBSE organised a workshop for Social Science teachers of Delhi/NCR schools teaching class X at ASN school in Mayur Vihar. The workshop dealt with Question Paper setting and innovative techniques of teaching. Ms. Maneesha Joshi of the Political Science department attended the workshop.
- Mrs. Meenu Sehgal, HOD Commerce, attended a 'Professional Educational Workshop for Business Studies' at Bal Bharti School, Delhi. This was organised by the Commerce Teachers Foundation.
- DPSN won the prestigious UP State Swimming Championship Women with 11 golds and 1 silver. Aaliyah Singh of class XI created 4 new Stare records in individual events. In the Boys Swimming Championship DPSN won 6 silver medals and 1 bronze. The gold medal winners will now participate in the National Swimming Championship to be held in Bhopal in October.
- Mr. Lisa Gmunder from Germany visited DPS Noida as a teacher trainee under the aegis of Goethe Institute, Max Mueller Bhavan to gain a hands on experience of the culture of our school. During her internship she designed and supported the teaching of German language in the school by organising German language classes and conducting extracurricular projects. She provided the German learners and teachers of DPSN an updated information of Germany as well as the opportunities of higher education offered by the country.
- DPSN Commerce students won the 1st prize in Logo Story and the 3rd prize in Surprise Event (GolMaal) at 'Emporio' - the Commerce Festival of DPS Faridabad.
- DPSN got the 2nd prize in Nukkad Natak and a Special Prize in Charcoal Drawing Competition at TAGFEST 2017, the creative festival of Tagore International School, East of Kailash.
Mrs. Kamini Bhasin Principal DPS Noida was awarded the Best State Principal Award by Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) in acknowledgement of her vision, leadership qualities and academic initiatives. On account of which the students of DPSN exhibited outstanding performance at State Level in SOF Olympiads held during the year 2016-17.