Creating a home at school With DAY BOARDING
“Home is where love resides
where memories are created
where laughter never ends”
School life and home must become synonymous for a student today, especially one of a working parent. DPS Noida understands this perfectly and to uphold and execute the responsibility of extended education beyond school hours for students, it offered the secure and bountiful Day Boarding facility in the session 2012-13, with the following objectives:
Programme in Action
The Day Boarding facility rolled out on April 16, 2012 with merely six students and a handful of committed teachers as caregivers. Brightly lit and beautifully decorated air conditioned rooms served as home for students of Nursery to VI, who enrolled for this facility. A balanced, meticulously followed schedule unraveled as the umbrella of nurturence unfolded.
- healthy nutritious lunch
- assistance in completion of homework
- preparation for the forthcoming weekly tests
- special revision worksheets for practice
- comprehensive study routine interspersed with activities like music, karate and swimming conducted by experts
- Drop home facility by School Transport.