June 2- 4
- DPS Noida U-16 Girls Basketball team won the 1st position at the U-16 Girls Basketball Championship organized at Shiv Nadar School, Noida.
- Rushil Khosla was the Winner in the U-2 Guwahati Super Series for Lawn Tennis.
- DPS Noida conducted the Civil Services (Priliminary) Examination-2018, organized by UPSC. Over 600 students participated in the exam.
- Tanisha, Amish (U-14) and Pooja and parnika (U-17) have been selected for the U.P State Basketball Championship. The will be part of the state team that represent U.P in the nationals.
- In the District Championship held in Shivnadar School, Noida, DPS Noida emerged the winners by defeating the opponents with a huge margin.
- 15 students and 3 teachers accompanied by Mrs. Kamini Bhasin, Principal, DPS Noida, visited Mount Ridley College, Melbourne, Australia, as a part of a joint learning programme to encourage students to be a part of the world community. The visiting delegation participated in a variety of team activities with a focus on Australian Education and Culture. During their visit the delegation participated in a number of educational activities which included Art, Woodwork and Cooking workshops. The delegation visited Haelsville Wildlife Sanctuary, MCG Stadium, the Chocolate Factory, the Penguin Island, Ballaret(Victorian period gold mines) among other attractions, during their stay. The delegation visited Sydney for three days, before heading back to India. The experience was rich in terms of education and helped reinforce values of team spirit, self discipline, patience etc.
- Manya Sharma of VII C won a trip to France for 10 days for having won the Elementary Level (Class V-VI) Exam of the French Olympiad National Level which was held in January 2018
Aadi Verma, Om Mazumdar and Amish Varma of class VIII attended a PASCH Youth Camp at Srirangapatnam. The camp gave the students cultural exposure as they interacted with thir counterparts from other cities of India and the region of South Asia, apart from giving them a chance to refresh their German language skills through language classes, workshops and other activities.
- DPS Noida celebrated the 4th International Yoga Day, with vigour and enthusiasm. A special yoga session was organised in the beautiful school lawn on this occasion and many parents, students and teachers took part in the event.The event began with a prayer followed by various asanas such as Trikonasana, Padahastasana, Kati Chakrasana, Bhujangasana, Ardhachakrasana, Vajrasana, Makarasana, Pawanmuktasana and Pranayams. The Yogabhyas lasted for an hour and ended at 8.30 am with a Shanti-Paath by all, wishing health and happiness in everyone’s life. The session aimed at raising awareness and kindling a passion for fitness and yoga among the staff and students.
- For the third consecutive year, the Interact Club of DPS Noida won the Governor’s Appreciation Platinum Award. This award is given to the school that actively participates in social initiatives. Since the Interact Club of DPS Noida initiated 14 such activities the Platinum Shield has been awarded to the club.
- Ms. Pratibha Pandey, of the Sanskrit Department attended a Sanskrit Language Communication Workshop “Vak-Bhushanam” for teachers of Sanskrit for the middle and secondary level. The workshop aimed at developing the proficiency and fluency in the language.