- Mrs. Tejinder Khosla & Ms. Geetu Sehra of the Economics Department attended a workshop at DPS R.K. Puram organized to discuss activity based ways of teaching Economics to classes XI-XII. Chairman, DPS Society, Mr. V.K. Shunglu inaugurated the workshop and also launched an E-book which highlighted different ways of teaching Economics.
- In the second round of Unified Cyber Olympiad (UCO), organized by Unified Council, Hyderabad, Pratulya Trivedi (IV D) won All India Rank 2 and was awarded a Tablet PC ,CD and a medal. Aashman Sirohi (III), Abhinav Khetan (IV), Saina Gupta (IV) and Anvesha Anvi (V) were awarded cash awards of Rs. 500, a books, CDs and medals for securing All India Ranks 19,16,22 and 12. Vivaan Mansukhani (II) and Garvit Banka (V), secured All India Ranks between 1 and 100 and were awarded books , CDs and medals.
- In the 2nd level of the International English Olympiad, Urmi S. Bhattacharjee of Class IV secured International Rank 3 and was awarded a Bronze medal and a cash prize of Rs. 10000. 2 students from classes III to V were among the top 100 rank holders.
- In the 2nd level of the National Science Olympiad, conducted by Science Olympiad Foundation, Darsh of Class IV secured International Rank 3. He was awarded a Bronze medal and cash prize of Rs. 10000. 4 students were among the top 100 rank holders.
- In the 2nd level of the International Mathematics Olympiad conducted by Science Olympiad Foundation, Dhruv Jain of Class III secured International Rank 7 and was awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2500. 9 students from classes III to V were among the top 100 rank holders.
- Pratulya Trivedi of Class IV and Darsh Kedia of Class V were the Academic Excellence Scholarship winners from Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand Zone for their exemplary performance in the SOF Olympiads for the session 2017-18.
- About 300 young students of class I of DPS Noida presented their Annual Production “Utsav Express”. The students undertook a beautiful journey highlighting the importance of festivals in uniting people of our country, celebrating festivals of different regions of India, with enthusiasm and zeal. The production aimed to initiate tiny tots into the wonderful world of festivals, which are the very essence of our vibrant culture. The audience was enthralled by the extraordinary dances and songs presented by the students and gave a thunderous applause to appreciate the efforts of everyone involved.
- In the National Science Talent Search Examination conducted by Unified Council, Hyderabad Darsh Kedia of Class V secured All India Rank 2. He was awarded a trophy and a Tablet PC. 6 students from Class I to V were among the Top 100 All India Rank holders and were awarded books, CDs and medals.
- 120 students of class VI and 100 students of class VII went for an Astronomy Club Night Camp at Camp Mustang, Sohna Road, Gurgaon. The camp aimed at providing an experience to the club members of watching the night sky and observing other planetary movements.
- Pia Mann and Nandini Dube of DPS Noida were the proud winners of the First Edition of the Scholarship Programme for Awareness, Reasoning and Knowledge (SPARK) organised by the Times of India. Part of a group of 300 exceptional boys and girls from across the country, these young minds emerged winners after a rigorous process that tested their understanding and perspectives about national and international issues.
- Mrs. Kaamini Bhasin, Principal DPS Noida was awarded with a Principal Shield and ‘The Best Organizing Teachers Certificate’ by the All India Schools Mathematics Teachers Association as a token of appreciation for the significant contribution and for the excellent performance of the students in the contest.
- Mrs. Manpreet Kaur and Ms. Ramona Arora of the German department attended a one day seminar, on ‘Language and Rhythm’ at Max Muellar Bhavan. The seminar was organized by the Centre for Applied Linguistics, Hanover.
- Neeti Aggarwal and Navya Mittal of class IX won the Second and Third prize respectively in the ‘International Day of Forests’ Competitions organized by the Ministry of Environment and Forest and Climate Change and the UP Forest Department at Okhla Bird Sanctuary. The event was graced by Dr. Harsh Vardhan Hon’ble Union Cabinet Minister MOEF and Dr. Mahesh Sharma Minister of State, MOEF. Neeti won the 2nd prize in the Painting competition while Navya Mittal came third in the Slogan Writing Competition.
- In the National Cyber Olympiad (NCO) Vivaan Mansukhani (II) and Darsh Kedia (V), secured International Rank 3 and were awarded cash prizes of Rs. 1000 each alongwith medals and Certificates of Outstanding Performance. 23 students from Classes II – V were awarded Medals of Excellence. 30 students secured International Ranks between 1 and 100.