Music & Dance department undertakes the following activites:
1. In Indian Vocal Music teachers teach the basics of Classical Ragas, Semi Classical songs, Patriotic songs, folk songs etc.
2. Indian Instruments consists of Casio, Guitar, Mandolin, Flute etc. Basically students learn different music pieces (Solo and Orchestra).
3. In Indian Rhythm students learn Tabla, Dholak, Kongo, and Banjo etc. Different Indian Taals (Tin Tal, Jhap Tal, Dadra, Keherba) etc are taught.
4. As far as Indian Dance is concerned students are taught the basics of Classical (Kathak, Bharatnatyam, Kuchipudi and Odissi) dance styles. Folk dances and Creative compositions are also taught.
5. There are two parts in Western Music. They are Vocal and Instrumental. In vocal, students learn both solo as well as group songs and in Instrumental they learn Casio and Guitar.
6. In Western Dance A variety of dance forms are taught- Contemporary, Hip-hop, Jazz etc. Sometimes students also learn dances based on bollywood songs.