Admission (Session - 2021-22)
DPS NOIDA SECTOR 30
CLASSES VI – IX
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADMISSION TEST
• Written test shall be conducted in the school campus.
• Please be punctual and strictly adhere to the reporting time.
• Reporting Time is 10 am.
• No candidate will be allowed entry after 15 minutes of the reporting time.
• It is mandatory for the Candidate to be accompanied by both parents as Interaction with the parents will be held simultaneously while the child is appearing for the Admission Test.
• It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the following for the Admission Test:-
* Receipt of the Registration form, either hard copy or screen shot else we will not be able to consider child for written test
* Required stationary
* Water bottle and a light snack
* Sanitizer and mask
• Duration of the test will be three hours.
• The School Canteen will be operational to make the waiting time comfortable for the parents
• Most importantly Mask should be worn by the parents, accompanying their ward, throughout their presence in the school and also during their interaction with the teachers / Coordinators / Vice Principal.
Outstation parents to make necessary arrangements as per test dates given above
CLASS VI – MONDAY, 18th JANUARY, 2021
CLASS VII – TUESDAY, 19th JANUARY, 2021
CLASS VIII – WEDNESDAY, 20th JANUARY, 2021
CLASS IX – THURSDAY, 21st JANUARY, 2021
CLASSES PREP - V
ADMISSION TEST HELD FROM 11th JAN. 2021 – 15th JAN.2021
RESULT DECLARATION ( AFTER 5 PM AS PER THE FOLLOWING DATES)
CLASS V & IV - JAN. 20, 2021
CLASS III & II - JAN. 21, 2021
CLASS I & PREP - JAN. 23, 2021
DPS - Sector 122
PLEASE NOTE ONLY ONE PARENT (either father or mother) NEEDS TO COME FOR COLLECTING AND SUBMITTING THE FORM