INFORMATION FOR NEW ADMISSIONS (SESSION 2019-20)
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, NOIDA
Class XI Provisional Admission
External Candidates - Day Scholar and Hostel (Limited Vacancies)
- Registration opens from 25.03.2019 to 06.04.2019. Online Form to be submitted (duly filled) in the School Accounts Office between
10.00 am and 12.00 noon (On working days) with all required documents.
- Last date of Submission of Form 08.04.2019.
- Candidates applying for Hostel are required to fill Additional form (available at School Accounts office during working hours) along with the Online Form .
Documents required at the time of Registration
- One passport size photograph of the Student
- Photocopy of Class IX (Final) & Class X (Half Yearly) Mark sheets
- Photocopy of Residence proof
Date of Aptitude Test - 12.04.2019 (Friday) for External candidates
*Internal (DPS Noida) students do not need to sit for Aptitude Test
Reporting Time - 9.00 a.m.
Test Timings - 9.30 am onwards (depending on stream opted)
Syllabus - Full NCERT Syllabus of class X (CBSE)
Subjects for Aptitude Test
1. Science Stream - Physics - 50 marks - one hour duration
(with Maths) - Chemistry - 50 marks - one hour duration
- Maths - 50 marks - one hour duration
2. Science Stream All above + Bio (50 marks of one hour duration)
(with Maths & Bio)
3. Science Stream - Physics - 50 marks - one hour duration
(without Maths) - Chemistry - 50 marks - one hour duration
- Biology - 50 marks - one hour duration
4. Commerce / Humanities - Maths - 50 marks - one hour duration
(those opting with Maths) - English - 50 marks – one hour duration
5. Humanities - English - 50 marks – one hour duration
(those opting without Maths) - Social Science - 50 marks – one hour duration
For Science : (80.5%-100%) in Science
(80.5%-100%) in Maths
With Maths : (70.5-100%) in Maths