Music & Dance department undertakes the following activites:
1. In Indian Vocal Musicteachers teach the basics of Classical Ragas, Semi Classical songs, Patriotic songs, folk songs, etc.
2. Indian Instrumentsconsists of Casio, Guitar, Mandolin, Flute, etc. Basically students learn different music pieces (Solo and Orchestra).
3. In Indian Rhythmstudents learn Tabla, Dholak, Congo, and Banjo etc. Different Indian Taals (Tin Tal, Jhap Tal, Dadra, Keherba) etc. are taught.
4. As far as Indian Danceis concerned students are taught the basics of Classical (Kathak, Bharatnatyam, Kuchipudi and Odissi) dance styles. Folk dances and Creative compositions are also taught.
5. There are two parts in Western Music. They are Vocal and Instrumental. In vocal, students learn both solo as well as group songs and in Instrumental they learn Casio and Guitar.
6. In Western DanceA variety of dance forms are taught- Contemporary, Hip-hop, Jazz, etc. Sometimes students also learn dances based on Bollywood songs.